Remote Wine Tasting PacksWimbledon Wine School has great experience hosting wine maker dinners, wine tastings, wine events as well as running WSET approved wine course. Over the last 12 months there has been a great deal of demand for ‘remote’ tastings whether for businesses, wine clubs or as theme for private consumers to ‘get-together’ via Zoom.
Enjoy with Friends, Colleagues and Family
From only £40.00
Delivered to your home!
Based on the popular Wine Challenge and Call my Bluff formats – more information here: https://www.wimbledonwineschool.co.uk/wine-events/ we are now offering complete wine tasting packages to be enjoyed at home, with friends and work colleagues. For businesses it is a great way to maintain contact with your team and to raise morale at a time when we could all do with having some fun!
We can tailor-make packs to suit your needs but example packs include:
- 6 tasting wines in 150ml clear glass mini bottles
- The wines are numbered 1 -6
- Full instructions are included in the box – how to store the wines, what temperature to serve them at, along with tasting sheets (depending on the quiz format selected)
- The quiz host will have pre-recorded answers from Richard Household, DipWSET. You can find out more about Richard here:
- Or Richard will host the evening via Zoom
- You can choose how may take part – any number from 10-30 is best but it can be more
Wine tasting packs cost from £40 each including delivery to mainland UK and VAT.
For more information please contact Richard at firstname.lastname@example.org
Other options include:
- Hosted themed wine tastings – learn about grape varieties, regions, winemaking and more
- Informal wine courses
- WSET online courses
Richard founded a wine merchant in 1996 which he ran for more than 18 years before merging with another merchant. As well as founder of Wimbledon Wine School, Richard is the owner of Brompton Wine and founder of the Cambarn Dining Club.
Always looking to improve his wine knowledge he has recently completed the demanding WSET Level 4 Diploma and the WSET Educator Programme. He is also a wine judge for the IWSC.